Saturday, September 8, 2007

After this week?

I have only two weeks for read the books before I have the final examinations. Now I must read the books everyday. This term I have few subjects to learn, so I have enough time to repeat my books. But I always feel anxious very much when closed to the examination’s days .I am worrying about English subject too much because my scores are not satisfied scores. I am worrying if I cannot pass the English Examination that was the badly time for me. To fail an exam that is the very big problem.

However, nobody can help you everything. Nobody can help you to pass the exam if you do not intend to learn and do not repeat the books. Nobody can help you anytime and any problems. You must try to do first by yourself. Sometimes, you cannot do something and somebody can help you, however nobody can help you to do every thing every time and all the time.

If you want something. You will do something.




No comments: