Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Mother's Day




Monday 13 August, 2007
**
Today I have two subjects to learn. The first subject is the criminal subject and the second subject is the English for law 2.Today I notice the university have a few of students. Because yesterday is the Mother’s day and many students should go to their home to meet their mother. Normally, other schools, universities and officials will not go to study and work because the mother’s day is an official holiday. However Assumption University has not close on this day. My teacher tells to the students in English class that officials have the holidays but the students and teacher of Abac do not officials, so we do not have the holiday.
**On Friday 10 August I and the youngest sister and oldest brother were returning to our home. My mother has happiness when her children returned to home. This Mother’s day we bought the wrist watch to our mother. Her golden wrist watch become to silver wrist watch. She said to us she did not want to buy a new wrist watch because of waste of money. I think she is the best mother. She must to do very hard work to support us to learn at Assumption University. An expense and tuition fee of the university is very expensive, so she must work to make much money to support us. She rarely buys something to hers. She makes much money but she does not want to use its. She always tells to us she does everything for us. She can do all hardly works because she wants her children have happiness. And the one thing that she always asks us to do that she wishes her children are the good.
**When we gave the new golden wrist watch to her, she was very surprised. We also have happiness when saw our mother has happiness. All the wealth things in this world cannot compare with the love of mother. The favors of mother cannot require all obligations because her favors are plentifully. All the thing of all the time in my life I will return all the best things to her .So I try to learn to make my mother has happiness and does not make she feels disappointed and discouraged.
**On Mother’s day is at the right time to express your love to your mother because somebody maybe shy to express one’s love to their mother. So, today is the right time to do its. You can express your love to your mother in many ways ,such as to hug your mother when you return to home, to write your thoughts and feeling to tell her you love her if you cannot say to your mother by yourself ,to buy a gift to your mother or return to home to have a dinner with her in this day those are some ways to express your love to your mother. I hope all children will love their mother likes her love her children.
**Finally, I wish my mother have a good health and happiness. Loves my mother**

No comments: