Thursday, August 9, 2007

*Rapee day(1)




**I am in my bedroom. The clock at wall shows time 11:30 (A.M.).At 8 o’clocks. I have a criminal subject .Normally, the subject will started from 8 o’ clocks to 12 o’clocks but today my teacher has the activity of Faculty of Law. Because tomorrow is an important day . The freshmen of Faculty of Law will go to Sanam Luang to lay a wreathe at the statue of Prince Rapee Pattanasak.
The Faculty of Law of Assumption University is planning to observe Rapee Day on August 7 of every year. All lawyers of Thailand and all persons who are related in the law circle to make the activities to express their respect and recall his activities. The Day is called “Rapee Day”.
**Prince Rapee Pattanasak is the lawyers who adhered to legal justice principle. He is the famous person who developed and reformed the legal system of Thailand to good progression. He established many things which related to Law. He had many legal achievements, such as established the legal school, and he was the law teacher. He taught the Law subject by himself. His purpose was making many people to comprehend the lawyer. He arranged the formality of the court of justice to new progression. He collected all statues of law and final judgments; moreover he wrote many legal textbooks for explain the law. His activities were important foundation for learn the law in Thailand. He made many benefits for Thailand.
**Tomorrow is August 7, 2007 my younger sister is a law freshman. She will go to the Statue of Prince Rapee Pattanasak to lay a wreathe at Sanam Luang with her law freshmen and law teachers. Last year August 7, 2006 I and my law freshmen’s friends went to Sanam Luang to lay a wreathe at the Statue of Prince Rapee, too.
**I think Rapee Day is an important day for all lawyers and all law students. Prince Rapee Pattanasak as the father of modern Thai legal system. I am very proud to born to be Thai and proud of my faculty of law very much.
Tomorrow I will mention to his personal record since he was born, went to study at England and return to Thailand to develop and reform the legal system of Thailand.
***I will write my draft of diary in my notebook and will make on webpage when I go to the university because my room do not have internet ,so I cannot use internet all day but I try to update my diary on webpage when I go to the university. My dormitory do not have internet. But I will pay a rent with expensive cost. I thing it does not fairness.


***Now I am in the library of Assumption University at the internet room.****

No comments: